Photobucket <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7275377?origin\x3dhttp://splish_splash.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Sunday, May 13, 2007

Its time....

posted by tristan @ 5/13/2007 10:46:00 PM  

..........for some updates! Been away for quite sometime. Well, a rather busy week packed with activities and errands to run - back to back. I've finally booked my TP on 9 October '07 and currently undergoing driving lesson. Well, its not something new to all, but hey, its part of my resolution for the year, thus I'm working real hard on it. I just hate manual car and I seriously wouldn't even consider about it after I've passed my TP.


Lately everyone is all ready for ORD and stepping into the next phase of their lives. Excitement everywhere. For me, another 4 months to go. NDP phase has commence and I foresee tighter schedule the actual event draw nearer. To all my fellow buds, wishing you guys all the best for your future endeavour. Whatever routes you guys have chosen, best of luck and just remember to stay in touch!


Today is Mothers' Day. So what have you got for your dearest mummy? I've decided to bake a cheesecake for her, and also share it with relatives and friends. Quite well-received and I was delighted that the entire taste turns out what I want it to be.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And while ransacking my drawer today, I saw these nerdy passport size photos I've taken right from Primary school days till today. For sure, I've lost some of them, but these 8 are the “经典” ones. Haha! It just shows how much I've changed, maybe not a major breakthrough (unless I visit the plastic surgeon for some major facelift, nosejob, jabs for Angelina Jolie's lips), at least there are some changes.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Powered by Blogger And Falconer Designs.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com